You can view and edit the details of your Quantum View Data subscriptions on the Quantum View Data - Inbound and Outbound Subscriptions page. This page displays the subscription name, Service Option, and the status. You can also activate, deactivate, reactivate or delete a subscription, as well as access the file download site from this page.
The following are the various statuses that a subscription could have:
- Activate: All required approvals have been received. Select Activate to begin using your subscription.
- Active: Subscription is currently active. Files are posted to download site.
- Inactive: User deactivated subscription. It can be reactivated later.
- Suspended: The Company Administrator suspended the subscription.
- Denied: UPS disabled your access. Files are not posted to download site.
To modify your subscription, select the subscription name. From the detail page,
select Edit next to the information you want to change.
- Service Information: You can change the subscription name and the service option.
- Subscription Status: You can deactivate or delete your subscription. If you deactivate your subscription, file delivery is cancelled. You can reactivate your subscription later. If you delete your subscription, you will not be able to reactivate it.
- UPS Accounts in Subscription: You may add or delete UPS Accounts for which you want to receive outbound or alternative billing shipment information.
- File Preferences: You can change the option to receive e-mail notifications, the e-mail address you want notifications sent to, and the format of your files.