Learn more about this form with the details below.
Description: The following information applies only to the
Export Declaration Form B13A. Even though you may not be required to file an
Export Declaration for a shipment, you may still be responsible for filing other
documents such as export permits, certificates, and licenses required by the
Canadian government departments or agencies that regulate the export of
An Export Declaration is required for:
- Controlled, prohibited, or regulated goods, regardless of their value, that
are destined for consumption outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S.
Virgin Islands. Two copies of the form are required.
- Goods valued at CAN$2,000 or more if the final destination of the goods is a
country other than the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- In addition, if a shipment contains items grown, mined, or manufactured in
different provinces, a separate form must be completed for each
An Export Declaration is not required for:
- Goods exported to the U.S., Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Goods valued at less than CAN$2,000, unless they are controlled, prohibited,
- Personal gifts valued at less than CAN$2,000.
- Diplomatic goods.Goods exported temporarily for such reasons as repairs or
File Format: .pdf document
Country Association: Canada
Language Form is
Available in: English and French
Agency Responsible for
Form: Canada Border Services Agency